49 days ago I started my daily blogging challenge. I’m happy to report that I don’t have a cold anymore. It was a busy week because of catching up on work from the time I was sick.
Now that my body is feeling like itself again, I had a good writing week. There was so much to do in terms of work and just social stuff but I still had a really productive writing week regardless.
This week I wrote without an inspiration guide as well and didn’t feel stuck doing it. That said, I started reading Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way, to help me focus and refine my content moving forward.
I have continued been intuitively publishing posts which has been working for me. This week I didn’t miss any
I need to…
write quality pieces consistently.
My biggest surprise or realization this week was…
considering how rushed and sick my body has been feeling this week I’m surprised I only missed one post.
to be more focused with my writing.
I’m thankful for…
And in case you missed it:
- my previous week’s lessons and observations, here you go: Day 7. Day 14. Day 21. Day 28. Day 35. Day 42.
- my favourite pieces:
- Week 1: My Rosa Parks
- Week 2: Brilliant
- Week 3: Intentions 2018
- Week 4: My “Vegan” Food Story
- Week 5: Rising Strong | What I learned from Dr. Brené Brown
- Week 6: 3 Easy Ways To Accomplish Daily Goals & Increase Productivity
- Week 7: Why Black Panther Matters
Until next time – live + love,