This is the part I say: My name is Tinashe, and it’s been days since I last posted on my blog…
My days really are getting shorter and shorter. Because of my new-ish work routine, I find that my energy at least creatively is slowly depleting. I need to find a source to re-energize my juices for blogging because at this point I’m drawing blanks. On the up side I am still doing journalling in the morning. Although in full transparency I’ve not been writing the full three pages I’m supposed to.
Because I lack energy at the end of the day, I just don’t even feel inspired with my content ideas (which are few and far between). Like right now, putting this post is actually so hard…
Last week I missed 3 posts! Consecutively too! Which means I’m down a total of 5 missed posts so far since beginning my daily blogging. I don’t think I’ll come up with an game plan this week. I’ll instead to to just go with the flow and hope for the best.
I need to…
blog everyday again.
My biggest surprise or realization this week was…
how challenging it really is to be a daily blogger.
I felt disappointed with my skipping but I actually feel numb.
I’m thankful for…
sleep and books.
And in case you missed it:
- my previous week’s lessons and observations, here you go: Day 7. Day 14. Day 21. Day 28. Day 35. Day 42. Day 49. Day 56.
- my favourite pieces:
- Week 1: My Rosa Parks
- Week 2: Brilliant
- Week 3: Intentions 2018
- Week 4: My “Vegan” Food Story
- Week 5: Rising Strong | What I learned from Dr. Brené Brown
- Week 6: 3 Easy Ways To Accomplish Daily Goals & Increase Productivity
- Week 7: Why Black Panther Matters
- Week 8: How to Find & Nurture the Artist in You
- Week 9: Forever Day
Until next time – live + love,