Last week’s blogging life was better than the previous. I started feeling inspired again and I think The Right To Write by Julia Cameron has a lot to do with it. I really have special light just glowing in my spirit right now and I want it to beam and beam outwards too. I have so much I’m really looking forward to and excited about in my life right now and I’m just so thankful for every bit of it. With my writing, I’m finally getting to a place where I am finally beginning to embody a free spirit.
My content was not thought out. Instead focused on simply writing what I felt like writing that day. I was mostly influenced by the book I’m reading and fuelled by my glowing heart. I also noticed just now that since beginning I have been very consistent with writing a poem every single week without fail! I’m just so proud of this!
Technically I missed 2 posts this week, which brings my new post debt to -7. I’m not too stressed by this because this week I was actually able to write and think about writing through reading. I want to be able to be able to blog in the mornings again as I used to when I began this journey. I’m still trying to figure that out though.
I need to…
carve time in each of my days to write.
My biggest surprise or realization this week was…
I am so determined to be cerebral about my writing.
I had a writing room…
I’m thankful for…
The Right to Write!
And in case you missed it:
- my previous week’s lessons and observations, here you go: Day 7. Day 14. Day 21. Day 28. Day 35. Day 42. Day 49. Day 56. Day 63.
- my favourite pieces:
- Week 1: My Rosa Parks
- Week 2: Brilliant
- Week 3: Intentions 2018
- Week 4: My “Vegan” Food Story
- Week 5: Rising Strong | What I learned from Dr. Brené Brown
- Week 6: 3 Easy Ways To Accomplish Daily Goals & Increase Productivity
- Week 7: Why Black Panther Matters
- Week 8: How to Find & Nurture the Artist in You
- Week 9: Forever Day
- Week 10: 10 Writing Tips I Hope To Remember
Until next time – live + love,